Rapper Mac Miller's cause of death was revealed on November 5, and coroner's say he died of a mixture of fentanyl and cocaine. The coroner listed his death as an accidental overdose.
The report said that Miller's assistant found him unresponsive on his bed in a "praying position" and was kneeling forward with his face on his knees.
An empty bottle of alcohol was found on the nightstand, near Mac's body. and a bottle of prescription pills was found in the bathroom.
Stacey Abrams Slams Brian Kemp’s ‘Desperate’ Hacking Claim Against Georgia Democrats
Kemp is trying to prevent Democrats from establishing Georgia as a legitimate presidential battleground state. The ruling said allowing these people to vote was in the public's best interest.
Born Malcom McCormick in Pittsburgh, Mac Miller became a sensation in 2011 with his album "Blue Slide Park", which debuted at No. 1 debut on the Billboard 200 chart. According to the report, "a white powdery substance, non-prescribed medication, prescription medication, and a rolled 20 dollar bill with white powder residue were collected from the scene and booked into evidence".
It has been confirmed that the popular artist died from a drug overdose. Performers at a tribute concert for him last week included Chance the Rapper, Travis Scott and John Mayer. Prince died at 57 in April 2016, and a medical examiner ruled it an accidental overdose, finding fentanyl in his system.
Just before his death, Miller had announced a joint tour with Thundercat, to start in October.